Fazer login. Alberto Avritzer eSulabSolutions E-mail confirmado em esulabsolutions. Isabel H.
- Resilience Assessment and Evaluation of Computing Systems | Katinka Wolter | Springer.
- Resilience Assessment and Evaluation of Computing Systems | D&R - Kültür, Sanat ve Eğlence Dünyası;
- Mogul, Mom, & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman.
- Indigenous Peoples, Civil Society, and the Neo-liberal State in Latin America.
- Modelling and Model-Based Assessment?
Marco A. Lucelene Lopes PhD E-mail confirmado em pucrs.
- Routledge Handbook of Transnational Organized Crime.
- Schloss Dagstuhl : Seminar Homepage.
- Personal Impressions.
- The Liver Cleansing Diet: Love Your Liver and Live Longer.
- About This Item!
- The Land of Enchantment - Illustrated by Arthur Rackham?
Visualizar todos. Newcastle University. Performance Evaluation Stochastic modeling Simulation.
Resilience Assessment and Evaluation of Computing Systems
Can we quantify and measure the resulting resilience for a system in a meaningful way, and if we can v. Classification supporting. Paper Sections Intro. Other sections.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Paper Type Research article. About us scite combines deep learning with a network of experts to evaluate the veracity of scientific work. Funded in part by the National Science Foundation. Katinka Wolter is a senior researcher at the Free University Berlin, where she leads a research group working on Quality of Service in wireless networks and dependability of service-oriented architectures.
- SURVIVAL, EVASION, RESISTANCE AND ESCAPE HANDBOOK, SERE and Supplement the Airplane Upset Recovery Training Aid Rev 1, Combined;
- Katinka Wolter - Google Scholar Citations.
- IN THE SHADOW OF EDEN: Tuckaseegee Chronicles 4 (The Tuckaseegee Chronicles).
Her interests are in performance and reliability modeling and the evaluation of computer and communication systems, networks, and applications. His research interests are in software engineering, particularly software testing, monitoring and rejuvenation of smoothly degrading systems, and metrics to assess software architecture.
Case Study on Critical Infrastructures: Assessment of Electric Power Systems--德国Springer公司图书数据库
Prior to that. His research agenda aims at establishing intelligent enterprises, with a specific focus on trust, privacy and security.
Defines and positions resilience in relation to dependability, performance engineering, and system testing Provides a comprehensive overview of current and upcoming trends in computer system resilience assessment, as well as evaluation methods and techniques Illustrates the applicability of the presented techniques using real-world examples and case studies see more benefits.
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.